Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Chaos ..Err..Farm night..err WTF?

Tuesday is reset day as everyone knows..

I thought the plan was to hit SSC and go for FLK after Hydross/Lurker and Tidewalker..But I was wrong

That caused a few issues as most of the core was at SSC when we were being told it was gruul/mag/then ssc..well WTF..everytime I set something up it gets taken over and people get mad..well I was one of the people pissed last night because we are supposed to be going to SSC not farting around with Mag/Gruul..we can do that on the weekend when we can gear up the non raiders or Hell..let them start there own 25 man and leave us out of it...ok almost done ranting:P

We all protest about Gruul and we say ok to Mag..then we wtfwipe 3 times because of real bad luck..DC's and early clicks and a flame patch on a cube that killed the clicker..So we say fuck this and head to SSC..Then the real trouble starts...

I am one of the last people reinvited to the raid for SSC..when I get in its almost full except for the 2 tanks..but there is major problems with ur set up..WHERE THE HELL ARE THE GOOD PLAYERS FROM THE OTHER RAID?

I was fucking pissed that Rob wasnt in the group..Like REALLY PISSED!!! he just transfers back because he couldnt raid with his other guild and then gets WTFPWN'D from the raid he was just in?
After bitching my face off I tell the leader that im stepping for him..except he has DC'd and isnt online..
Rob..that will NEVER happen to you again or ima random boot someone from the raid to get your spot back.

Lisa is an awesome lady and runs the guild well..she just doesnt like to piss people off..well thats my job and I do it quite well..There will be some unhappy people Thursday and I dont give a shit lol

We did end up getting Hydross/Lurker and Tidewalker down..even though we were all dead..yes a wipe with a boss kill:P

Grats to Scott on now being the little gnome mage of death with his new shoulders from Tidewalker


Last pc of Business for todays Blog..

Tom..You have Class officer sitting here waiting for you..yes we voted you in even though you havent come back yet:P
Plus you are our now best geared tank..hello MT'ing with Ted lol

Im f'ing tired

Look Friday for Leo and FLK kills

1 comment:

Raydz said...

"Im f'ing tired"

lol awesome post ending.

And im trying!
I dont know if its cause im cheap or what but leaving with so much dkp just feels like leaving a wallet full of money behind.