Wednesday, May 21, 2008

New post ftw

So..

It has been an eventful couple of weeks since I last blogged..

We downed leo..woot Grats to all:)

We lost our Pali tank to Dominion..I wont go in to a longwinded rant about it except to say that he is gone and we shall progress on ward.

Now his leaving caused some anger in the guild ranks and even though he got the ok from our GM to keep his alts in..they were removed by an officer with the support of other officers..which then led to his Irl friend going on a 15 min rant @ said officer...which I give him credit for not booting him on the spot..

But after hearing about it..I booted him..I will always support my fellow officers..esp since I woulda booted him 5 mins in to his ranting at me lol
He thinks it was bs that I booted him..I dont care..nuff said

Tonight I have the pleasure of going to Za with Sgt and Cryaks grp..They say full clear so I am pumped about it!!

Last night we went and 2 shot alar..showing that we are still a raiding guild..we had 6-8 people there whom had never done the fight and had a 3% wipe on the first try..nicely done MK!!

Then we went and wiped 3 times on solarian and called it a night..3 new people..all blew up the raid lol

MEH

No comments: